It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2004, 09:30 AM   #16

sanderlings HB User
Re: Husband "Scott" passed away

Renee,
I am so sorry for you. My mom passed on Monday. When you say that you hope people are touched by God, I hope it is because you were. I am in awe at the spirituality that was present in my mother's home during the last days of her life. I miss my mom so desperately, but I will never forget the presence of God that was with us. I hope he continues to bless you. Take care

Old 09-22-2004, 08:10 PM   #17

renee_ky HB Userrenee_ky HB User

sanderlings- Yes, it was very evident that we were in the midst of the Lord when Scott passed. There was absolutely no doubt in my mind, or my heart. I felt him here, in our home with us. When he was calling Scott home, I knew he was here, and I knew he was leaving with the spirit of a wonderful man who no longer needed to suffer. I am so happy that you were able to feel this wth your Mother as well. Like me, I am sure you find it very hard to explain to others, the best definition is as you said it, I was in awe.

Renee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-23-2004, 05:39 PM   #18

Tjr123 HB User

Thinking of you Renee....Wishing you peace

Old 10-08-2004, 09:20 PM   #19

clc313 HB User

Renee,
i am so sorry to come to this board today and see the news of Scott's passing. i don't come on this board much since my mom's passing 9 1/2 months ago, and when i do, i dont say much. I keep thinking that one day i'm going to come on here and hear some good news, that someone beat it, that someone got a second chance. But saddly that day hasnt came yet.
I read Scott's beautiful obituary this evening and cried, i touched my heart. You and your family will be in my prayers. Just know he, like my mom are at peace and are no longer in pain. And please keep coming back to the board, i find that it helps to know that your are not alone and have many friends here to listen, when u need someone to talk to.
love,
cindy

Old 10-09-2004, 05:42 AM   #20

renee_ky HB Userrenee_ky HB User

Hi Cindy- Thank you very much- Yes, we have lost many people on this board. But, there is good news! Look at the most recent replies from Lady J, her husband is so far (knock on wood) doing GREAT, Clint has beat this monster. GOOD FOR HIM!!!! We just have to pray real hard that it stays that way.

Renee

Old 10-11-2004, 01:41 PM   #21
Inactive

lttlbgft HB User

You OK Renee? Haven't heard from you in a few days. I hope I didn't bring you down.

Closed Thread