It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2004, 03:24 AM   #1

In shock HB User
Unhappy Lost mother Febuary to Cancer, now Dad just been diagnosed with extensive lung cancer

undefined
Hello, I am totally in shock, Dad just diagnosed yesterday with extensive spread of Cancer to left lung. I am just getting over my mother's death this February, she had cancer of the Pancreas, survivied for 2 1/2 years. Really don't know what to expect.

Old 10-08-2004, 07:07 AM   #2
Inactive

txchaz HB User
Re: Lost mother Febuary to Cancer, now Dad just been diagnosed with extensive lung cancer

In shock,

This is a terriable thing to happen to anyone. I too lost both my parents to cancer both lung cancer 10 years apart almost to the day. There is nothing that anyone can say to ease the pain your feeling, and to have it so close together it must be devistating to you. Although it might not seem this way now, according to the bible God will never give you more than you can handle. I am not sure what your rel pref is when I went through this and still sometimes today I get angry, angry at God. But that is ok, yell at him scream at him he can handle it. If you try to search for answears to why it is happening that will drive you crazy. Have they given you any prognosis other than extensive ? Miracles (sp) happen every day. I pray that you can get through this, remember attitude can make a big difference. There are lots of peolpe here that have and are going through this with you, they will be able to offer alot of advice.

Prayers
Chazzzzzzzzzz

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2004, 05:49 AM   #3

renee_ky HB Userrenee_ky HB User
Re: Lost mother Febuary to Cancer, now Dad just been diagnosed with extensive lung cancer

Hello In Shock- I do not know what to say to you. I am so sorry. I can not imagine what you are going through, just losing Mom, now Dad is ill. I will pray for you, and keep you and Dad in my thoughts. Do you know what type of cancer he has yet?

In my payers!!

Renee

Closed Thread