It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2004, 06:58 AM   #1
(female)

Theresa341 HB User
My dad's condition

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that helped me these past 2 weeks. My dad passed away at 3:30 am today. I will miss him so much. It was all just 2 quick for me. I just found out he had cancer 2 weeks ago and now he died. Thank you again for helping me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-15-2004, 01:31 PM   #2
Inactive

lttlbgft HB User
Re: My dad's condition

Once again, I'm really sorry Theresa. Come back if you need to chat with some folks that really understand where you're at right now.

Richard

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-15-2004, 09:17 PM   #3
(female)

Lady_J_1_01 HB User

Im sorry it all happened so fast, one never knows.... Ill keep you and your family in my prayers. I know for me this board has been such a blessing, do come back if you feel a need to talk, so many in here have been where you are and truly care. Mattie

Old 10-22-2004, 05:59 AM   #4

carole99 HB User

Theresa, I am sorry to hear about your dad. My mom passed away just over a year ago with a brain tumour. Once the brain is involved things seem to progress quickly. It is hard to consider this a blessing (your dad passing so soon), but he likely avoided going through a lot more suffering/pain. It is certainly hard to be without parents at any age. I lost my dad, mother in law, and mother within a 7 month period. Sort of feel like a 38 year old orphan. The one thing I keep telling myself is that my mom would never have left if she thought I couldn't manage without her. Seems silly, but it works for me on my most difficult days. Take care, and remember to allow yourself to grieve for your loss.

Closed Thread