It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2004, 08:05 PM   #1
(female)

sroman127 HB User
Unhappy My dad

My dad was diagnosed with lung cancer today. He had a CT scan, they said there is one very large tumor in his left lung and a bunch of nodules. He has to go for a biopsy. I guess I just wanted to reach out to someone. My family has been through so much. I am 39 years old and I lost my first daughter when she was 2 years old to cancer. My sister died very suddenly at 40 from a heart attack, leaving behind four kids. Then her son died very suddenly from a heart problem, he was only in his mid twenties. My father has diabetes, emphysema and alot of other problems. Last year he had prostate cancer, he had 41 radiation treatments and has been alright since. I know I am babbling, it is just so hard. I have three kids, had surgery a year and a half ago on my neck. I have not been the same since that surgery. I have since been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, cluster headaches, high blood pressure and I have had panic disorder since my daughter died. Also, my brother has RA, and my husband has a type of arthritis that they cannot get under control and I have to give him two injections a week. I am so sorry to ramble on, I am just so numb right now! Thank you for listening!

Old 10-19-2004, 07:13 AM   #2

renee_ky HB Userrenee_ky HB User
Re: My dad

sroman127- My goodness, you and your family have had more then your fair share of problems. I am so sorry to hear all of this. And, to hear your Dad now has lung cancer. Once they determine the type, there might be a lot they can so for him.

Be strong (sounds like you are), and pray A LOT!

I will be praying for you.

Renee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-19-2004, 08:00 PM   #3
(female)

sroman127 HB User
Re: My dad

Thank you for responding. I would like to ask everyone to pray for my dad. I would appreciate it very much!

Closed Thread