It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2004, 09:25 AM   #61
Inactive

txchaz HB User
Re: After 6 months a answear maybe

I just rushed home to get some of Chaz's stuff they are admitting him to the hosp God I am so scared. I will get back when I can.

Old 11-18-2004, 11:28 AM   #62

shadowrose40 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by txchaz
I just rushed home to get some of Chaz's stuff they are admitting him to the hosp God I am so scared. I will get back when I can.

Best of luck folks. I wish I knew what to say. I'm not real surprised that they are keeping him, since he seemed so run down.

Keep everyone posted. I'll be without internet or computer for a couple of weeks, but if I can, I'll check in for status reports.

Hugs

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2004, 11:31 AM   #63

shadowrose40 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_J_1_01
Txchaz,
I am unable to come in here as Id like to keep posted on who and what to pray for and keep connected. In reading... so many things have happened...My heart breaks for you and Chaz (know my heart is with you both) as with many other recent threads.
Shadowrose has the knowledge and intuition to be a proxy for many of us Im sure, her letters echo things I would say also...and as to not 'clog' your thread I will wait in the wing as Im sure many others are also doing... BUT know we are all here, Seeking Gods face on behalf of you, chaz and all our 'extended family here" in need.
Your doing a wonderful job with the what has been given you to handle. It takes courage and strength to face this unknown all awhile being the glue to hold it all together.
I would encourage you to take care of YOU also, rest when you can, ask for help from those you trust, and give yourself some down time, to renew your strength. Even if its just lying with him, being near him,but taking a break from doing cares/and running the home.......
You know Chaz better than anyone, Listen to your gut, their is no right or wrong. When I felt afraid, uncertain, and things didnt feel right to me I sought medical advice and most times it was justified and good that I did. "keeping you close" Mattie
Hi

I didn't mean to insinuate anyone was clogging the thread I was honestly afraid that Mrs Chazz would be scared by what others were dealing with if she read about it in this thread when she was so worried yesterday. Wish I'd kept my mouth shut.

Hugs to everyone.

Patty

Old 11-18-2004, 11:55 AM   #64

SHAYSER HB User

hi chazz or mrs. chaz i saw you back online what happened at the hospital?

Old 11-18-2004, 12:10 PM   #65
Inactive

txchaz HB User

Chaz is resting they are giving him fluids he is very dehydrated and disoriented. I came back to eat and pick up some stuff he is asleep. I meet with the doctors at 3 to find out what is going on with him. The one doc didn't think surg would be a plausable option since it is spread to brain, lungs, kidneys and they think maybe the liver they are trying to fig where the primary is I am not sure what that means. They mentioned stages but I am just so freaked out I don't konw what any of this means. They have him on pain meds also because of his hip from laying in bed and they mentioned a bone scan I don't know what that is either. Our son is with him and I am making some phone calls I don't know what else to do.

Old 11-18-2004, 06:44 PM   #66
Senior Veteran
(female)

flintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB User

I believe enough for us both. You're gonna be fine. I acknowedge that and ask for that for you. Now YOU believe it! I claim that over you right now. Anything they have found will be taken care of. You will feel better and you will be healthy!!!!! I truly believe that and you can too!!!!!!!!!! Don't EVER give up faith............it's all we have sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-19-2004, 08:37 AM   #67
Inactive

txchaz HB User

I am afraid its not that easy, he is slipping and there doesn't seem to be anything anyone can do, the doctors are still scratching their heads. He is to weak for any type of procedure. I have called his sister and hs is flying in today. He is surrounded by people from church, they are not sure he will wake up. I just don't know what to do.

Old 11-19-2004, 10:14 AM   #68
(female)

mwessell HB User

Wow, I can not believe how the doctors failed Chaz...My God...no one should have to go untreated so long that it is in the brain, liver, kidneys and lungs. When did they finally diagnose cancer? How is he doing?

DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE!

Old 11-19-2004, 11:52 AM   #69

SHAYSER HB User

This is crazy, I never heard of someone going down hill so fast and he was never even diagnised with cancer yet, they don't know where it has even started and I can't believe the dr's saw it in 2 places and never did anything , this is crazy , chazz your in my prayers...

Old 11-20-2004, 02:39 PM   #70
(female)

mwessell HB User

Hi everyone,

I guess we are all sitting and waiting...holding our collective breaths until we get word on Chaz...

I knew there was something wrong when his posts made no sense...was not surprised when his wife took over with them. I am glad she did...it may be a source of strength for her to write to all of us. Somehow writing things down seems to help...I kept a journal before my surgery and it helped alot.

Don't lose sight of the fact that this could be any one of us going through what Chaz and his wife are going through...our lives can change in a heartbeat...

Old 11-20-2004, 11:24 PM   #71
(female)

Lady_J_1_01 HB User

Tru Mwessell, I became sickened reading his letters as they deteriorated, I am thankful Mrs. txchaz keeps in touch.. Its like an extention of my own family...How fraigle our lives are....Keep the prayer chain going strong..It is all we are able to do....

Old 11-21-2004, 09:44 AM   #72
Inactive

txchaz HB User

Just a quick note chazz has been trans to a bigger hosp. He is in the icu. They have been discussing a resistate issue with me I just cannot face that right now. I now know what hell is, I have been their for the last 5 days. Thank you for your prayers, I just wish he would wake up, I find myself thinking of every fight we have had everything negative that I have said to him. I just wish I could take back anything bad that I have ever said to him. Thank you for your prayers they are certainly needed.

Old 11-21-2004, 09:00 PM   #73
(female)

Lady_J_1_01 HB User

I am sorry you have to live in this "hell"....and how his treatment was so delayed...Tell him he is in our prayers as you are too...Its human to 'beat ourselves up".. Mrs Tx chaz know you have and are doing the best you can.! He is blessed to have you their to fight for him.
Not that that makes us feel any better I know. Make the most of the time you have with him, say what you need to say...My heart hurts for you. Mattie

Old 11-22-2004, 06:46 AM   #74
Inactive

txchaz HB User

Thank you all for all your kind thoughts and prayers. Chaz has had a couple of very rough days and nights. Apparently he had some kinda bleed in his brain, and might have had a stroke. He also has some kinda infection he is fighting his temp rose to like 104-105 on and off for three days. He is hooked up to so many different machines it just doesn't look like him lying their. I just want to go back to the way it was. I think they are not expecting him to live, I can tell by the way they look at me. I just feel like I have no options, like someone else is in charge of our life. It just does not look like chaz anymore.

Old 11-22-2004, 07:02 AM   #75
(female)

mwessell HB User

Hang in there...you may be reading into the way they look at you too much.

Closed Thread