It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2001, 01:34 AM   #1

bluemoonwillow HB User
Question can someone tell me what to do or say?

I'm hoping someone can tell me what to do or say to help my friend. He just found out three days ago that his brother has a kind of lung cancer(starts with a "c") and he is in 4th stage. He has two in brain that they were able to shrink a little , i guess for immediate relief. They gave him 3-6 months. I, myself have advanced lupus and i view these things a little differently than most. I have taken control of my own treatment and have been very successful with keeping my symptoms at bay for over a year now, but i have extensive training in self healing and alternative treatments of disease, my friend does not. I can teach him not to have fear or to teach his brother how to think to allow his body to do naturally what god designed it to do . it took me years to get to where i am now. He asked me to do some reserch for him and when i began to serch the net i found nothing that would help me help him. I will be honest i do not know what im looking for and i feel helpless to give any support. I must be able to do more than just "be there" i simply have to find something amid the vast seas of info that will provide some understanding and support. I need help. Im not use to talking to some one about cancer who does not see things from the metaphysical view point that i do

------------------

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Someone please tell me whats it like, Man Apart Depression 29 02-06-2011 05:19 AM
is this an epileptic seizure ? . . can't figure it out .. someone help clothes83 Epilepsy 3 04-20-2010 03:22 AM
What would you think if someone told you dma11663 Relationship Health 80 09-05-2008 11:55 AM
Why would someone do this? Tiger Cub Family & Friends of the Mentally Ill 47 10-20-2007 06:13 AM
How do you know when you love someone? Veronica_Mars Relationship Health 21 07-09-2006 09:39 PM