It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2002, 10:54 PM   #1

lyka HB User
Question tian xian liquid

Has anybody heard of Super tian xian liquid which is supposedly a chinese herbal cure for cancer? Is it really effective?My father has been diagnosed with an advanced stage of non small cell lung cancer which has spread to the lymphnodes and has gone on chemotherapy once. after having expereienced the side effects of chemo(nausea, vomiting, upset stomach and physical weakness) we cannot convince him to come back to his oncologist for another round of chemo. Im desperate in finding a way to treat him . You see my father is very healthy and the only symptom that he complained about before the detection of his cancer was the lump on his neck. From being a healthy man living an active life now he is so weak and depressed. Please give me some tips.I dont want to lose my father.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2002, 05:02 PM   #2

LeisaH HB UserLeisaH HB User
lyka

My mother has used the product. from the Wolfe's Cancer Clinic. Good Luck

Leisa

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 05-19-2002).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-20-2002, 10:36 AM   #3
(female)

KaKa711 HB User
What was your Mom's experience with TianXian Liquid? What type of lung cancer and stage was she at when she started? Has there been an improvement? I had read about this product months ago, but am holding off on it for my dad until I hear more information as it is extremely expensive. Thanks.

Old 05-20-2002, 07:44 PM   #4

LeisaH HB UserLeisaH HB User
Mom started in Sept/01 and has kept up with it even in Dec/01 when she was declared in remission. It has helped I think with her breathing and she has had no coughing up of blood. She has non small cell lung cancer stage4 which had encompassed both lungs last summer. The liquid has not cured as the cancer has returned by Easter of this year but at least helps with the symptoms. It is inexpensive and I find that if it gives her some hope then it does help.

Old 05-22-2002, 04:44 PM   #5

mo mccaa HB User
When I asked someone about the liquid,tian xian, I was told by a chinese physician that it is ginseng, where are you getting the liquid? I would like to obtain some for my husband who was recently diagnosed with non-small cell lung cancer...we are also doing chemo. I would very much like to get some tian xian if it has really helped your mother. Please help? thank you so much....

Old 12-23-2003, 12:00 AM   #6

fight999 HB User
Re: tian xian liquid

I too am looking for someone who has tried this medication. Any one had a positive response for Non Small Cell Cancer of the Lung ? Please post any experience ?

Old 12-23-2003, 12:25 AM   #7

poe0020 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo mccaa
When I asked someone about the liquid,tian xian, I was told by a chinese physician that it is ginseng, where are you getting the liquid? I would like to obtain some for my husband who was recently diagnosed with non-small cell lung cancer...we are also doing chemo. I would very much like to get some tian xian if it has really helped your mother. Please help? thank you so much....
I am very curious about this product, is it mainly to help with the pain and side effects of chemo? Where can you get it and find what is in it? What do oncologist say about the product?

The following user gives a hug of support to poe0020:
yingjie (01-24-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to poe0020 For This Useful Post:
yingjie (01-24-2012)
Old 12-23-2003, 09:51 AM   #8

poe0020 HB User

I did a big search on the net about Tian Xian and there is a lot of info on it and places to buy. It is not cheap by any means close to 900. I printed some stuff and when I go to the hospital today I am going to talk to the nutrionist and oncologist about it. I have a feeling they will just sneer at it, doctors dont like unconventional remedies but curious to see what they say.

The following user gives a hug of support to poe0020:
yingjie (01-24-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to poe0020 For This Useful Post:
yingjie (01-24-2012)
Old 12-23-2003, 05:42 PM   #9

fight999 HB User

What interests me most is that there are even a couple of books on this medicine. Most referals on the net seem to be from patients in SE Asia.

Has anyone tried any other alternate medication that has worked ?

Last edited by moderator2; 12-23-2003 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Do not post commercial websites. Only product names are allowed here.

The following user gives a hug of support to fight999:
yingjie (01-24-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to fight999 For This Useful Post:
yingjie (01-24-2012)
Closed Thread