It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2003, 06:05 PM   #1

CuteSouthernGrl HB User
Post He came for her today...

For those of you that responded, thanks so much for your kind words and prayers. I found out this morning that my grandmother was in a coma. At 5:15 this evening, she passed away. I think she is here with me now. If you read my previous post, you can imagine how close she and I were. When I first found out, of course I cried but now, I'm sad but I have a peaceful feeling inside. I think she is comforting me. Thanks again for your prayers, may God bless you and your loved ones.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-12-2003, 07:36 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

delrae4753 HB User
I am sorry to hear that you lost your Grandmother, but there is no more suffering there will be a void in your life and heart for a while just take one day at a time and thought she may be gone her memories will live forever in your heart God Bless you and comfort you now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2003, 07:40 AM   #3

ann203 HB User
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. This will be a very sad and difficult time for you, but please remember that your dear grandmother is now at peace, and more importantly, she is no longer suffering any pain. May God bless you both at this time. Take care, my thoughts and prayers are with you, Ann.

Old 10-16-2003, 10:38 AM   #4

elvisjunky HB User
I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. Even in the midst of heartache and pain, it's a blessing to know that your grandmother is in Heaven where there is no pain and suffering. She is walking hand in hand with Jesus down streets of gold. I know that you must be hurting terribly. My grandmother has been diagnosed with limited small cell lung cancer and she, like with your situation, is my best friend. She said that she is ready for whatever God's will is in her life. I pray that she can beat this. My heart and prayers go out to you. I just had to respond to your post because I can only imagine what you're going through.

Praying for you,
Tanya

Old 10-16-2003, 08:42 PM   #5

clc313 HB User
i am so sorry for your loss. you will be in my prayers!

------------------
cindy

Old 10-26-2003, 12:09 PM   #6
(female)

kini23 HB User
My heart goes out to you. You are in my prayers.God bless you.

Closed Thread