It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2003, 08:13 AM   #1

babbles HB User
Unhappy never ending nightmare

Just when I was beginning to be okay with my sister's passing we find out my mom's breast cancer is back and it has spread. She now has continuos fluid in her chest cavity due to the cancer weeping! She has starte on Chemo. She is in a special test group. She has some king of medicine in the Chemo that is suppose to be much better at fighting breast cancer that has spread. I just can't believe this all comes about almost to the day after we found out my sister had lung cancer. I am really hoping to be upbeat with the Holday's coming but I just can't believe that this is happening. I have not been to this board in awhile but I find this is where those who realyl understand are. Thanks for letting me vent.

Old 10-29-2003, 10:06 AM   #2
Inactive

hope1220 HB User
Bab's I am so sorry and I have missed your posts. I will pray for you and your mom. Try and take care of yourself - maybe things will begin to look up with this special chemo - you never know, dear. How is your sisters children doing? Take care - lots of love-- Hope

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2003, 02:53 PM   #3

ann203 HB User
Dear Babbles, I'm truly sorry to hear about your dear mum. You have been through so much already with your beloved sister, I can't believe that life can be so cruel. Please give your mum a big hug from me and tell her that I am praying for her. How are your sisters husband and children coping? I think of them often, and pray for them too. I will pray that the medication they are giving to your mum will help her to recover from this terrible disease. God bless you all, Ann.

Old 10-29-2003, 03:18 PM   #4

littletinkerbell HB User
Oh babbles
Nothing i can say will make you feel better life is so cruel and it is so unforgiving that you now have this nightmare with your mum after what you went through with your beloved sister. Have faith in the new drugs they have helped a lot of people and i pray that your mum is one of them. Take care babbles and i will truly pray for your mum. God bless her. My thought are with you. maggie x

Old 10-30-2003, 04:39 PM   #5

TheColonel HB User
Babbles,

The only thing I can think to tell you is that you are not alone in this. Everyone on this board cares about you and is pulling for you and yours. I've felt it, my wife, God bless her, felt it. I hope that you feel it to.

No words can make this situation easier or harder, only the knowledge that you are not alone, we all care, and we are here for you can do that.

Bless you, Dear,
Walter

Closed Thread