It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2005, 12:30 AM   #1

Emak HB User
Could I have lung cancer?

before my granddad found out about his lung cancer he had back pain where he couldn't sit still for long before he had to get up and walk around and whatnot, no matter what he couldn't get comfortable, now im experiencing the same, at first i thought it was inflamed muscles, or a pinched nerve, but i have been feeling uneasy and NAUSEATED even when laying down could this be lung cancer at all? basically it feels like my whole middle-back muscles are "on fire" no other symptoms really but this has been going on a few weeks now

thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2005, 07:53 AM   #2
(male)

dfb HB User
Re: Could I have lung cancer?

Go get checked.. It is not painful.. Don't ever try to diagnose yourself.. My mom found out in December she has LC... I just got a chest xray..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2005, 08:07 AM   #3
(female)

yandt HB User

undefinedre could I have lung cancer?
Please go for x-rays and let that guide you to your next step, My first symptoms with sore back was always cold so I had either hot water bottle or heating pad by my side, so diffrent lung cancers have diffrent systems. Are you really tired and do you want to sit and let the world go by. those were my symptoms Good luck.....

Last edited by yandt; 05-03-2005 at 08:10 AM.

Old 05-22-2005, 10:42 AM   #4
(female)

rhebeka HB User

I would go get a chest x-ray immediatly. The nausea may be caused by nerves from worrying about the pain being caused by cancer. A chest x-ray is such a simple thing and regardless of how it comes out you'll be that much more ahead of the game.

Best wishes for a long and healthly life.

Becky

Closed Thread