It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2007, 03:34 PM   #1
(male)

BoW216 HB User
Cesium Chloride to treat cancer?

Hello, I'm posting this on behalf of my dad who has Stage IV lung cancer which has spread to the bones. He started a cesium chloride treatment about 1 month ago. He is still in tremendous pain and very weak. Apparently the fact that he is in pain means that the cesium chloride is working and that the cancer cells are being destroyed. Did anyone use this drug? How successful was it? How did you feel while taking it? Any input/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Old 01-18-2007, 04:25 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kimslos HB UserKimslos HB UserKimslos HB UserKimslos HB User
Re: Cesium Chloride to treat cancer?

Hi
Wow, amazed to hear your dad is using this treatment. We actually bought the entire treatment plan, but after many, many hours of research and given the amount of cancer in my husband's brain they (homeopathic doctors) did not even reccomend using it in his condition. I also spoke to a doctor/clinic in Canada and said it is a very, very risky treatment. They told us it can very easily kill you. I am not trying to scare you, but my husband has Extensive SCLC (they only stage SCLC by limited or extensive and my husband's is very extensive) Does he have a doctor who is monitoring his blood work? I have never run across anyone who has actually used it so please share with us what you can. We were told you must have your blood monitored a couple times a week because your PH levels can get out of control and you can die. I am a firm believer of homeopathic medicine, but you must be careful what you use. If Cessium worked to cure cancer I think everyone would be using it, but over the years they have shut down all the treatment centers due to deaths. My Grandpa even went to a place in Vegas years ago that did DMSO and Cessium, but he only used the DMSO for his arthritis. (which did not work) I think it is awesome if this works for your dad. Did he actually find a doctor to work with him while he does this treatment??
Is your dad on some type of pain meds? I certainly hope he is since my husband is in constant pain from his cancer.
Kim

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread