It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2007, 03:26 PM   #1
(female)

mabegb HB User
Thumbs up finally, some good news!!!!

thanks to all who have offered prayers and thoughts over the last couple of weeks. i just got back from the hospital today and found out that the tumors are in fact stable at this point and the chemo is working . the first doctor jumped the gun and had me stop chemo. after 2 very long weeks i finally get to start the chemo again (and get it over with) i will have 9 more weeks and then more scans. i'am just so grateful that god has been looking out for me and that he brought me here where there are wonderful supportive people. blessing to all.....melissa

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2007, 03:46 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kimslos HB UserKimslos HB UserKimslos HB UserKimslos HB User
Re: finally, some good news!!!!

Melissa,
What a nice surprise to read your posting with good news! Good to hear the tumors are stable and the chemo appears to be working...whew! Thanks for sharing and keeping us informed! You are such a uplifting person who is so eager to help others on this posting board while you are going thru so much yourself. I wish you well during the next 9 weeks and take care of yourself and we will pray those scans will be filled with good news!
Kim

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2007, 07:34 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

LisaFaith HB User
Re: finally, some good news!!!!

Melissa-

I am soooo happy for you! You have been so supportive to so many people here, it is wonderful to know that you are making progress. I will keep you in my thoughts, and pray that the next 9 weeks go smoothly for you.

Lisa

Closed Thread