Re: Decided on NO chemo, any suggestions
I am really happy to hear you are doing okay. I read your post about a month ago when my Dad was first diagnosed with lung cancer stage III b with pleural effusion. He is still trying to decide what he wants to do. One thing is he will be getting a second opinion from MD Anderson.
I do believe in natural remedies as I have a son with autism, we have taken the alternative approach with great results thus far.
I hope that you will continue to post. I think alot of people come on here to read and don't really post so I wanted to bring your topic back up because it is real important to keep updated on how things are going and to see if anyone else has any advice on using natural sources.
Keep your chin up, looking forward to hearing from you more often.