It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2007, 05:50 PM   #1
(female)

saclady1 HB User
Emotional wreck, probably malignant tumor in lung

hi all. I'm back again. I had the PET scan and dr called yesterday to inform me that he feels 90% certain the tumor is malignant. Since it is inside my lung they cannot biopsy. The ideal solution would be to sugically remove the tumor. However I have emphysema and the pulmonary dr does not know if the surgeon will operate. I have an appt with the surgeon the 14 Dec. My son will take me..... son and daughter in law are a tremendous support.

I quit smoking the day after Thanksgiving. It wasn't easy, but I did it. Smoked for 40 years and that is probably why I'm in this medical situation now. My body is finally leveling out and getting used to no nicotine. It takes a lot of will power, but I was determined and I have done it.

I'm not processing all this very well. Can't seem to concentrate or do any of my normal hobbies/interests.

Thanks for listening

Donna

Old 11-29-2007, 06:17 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

carol1961 HB User
Re: Emotional wreck, probably malignant tumor in lung

Hi...congrats on quitting smoking....why can't they biopsy....they should be able to before the removal...but I know you probably just want it out of there...Understandable! TAKE CARE...WELL WISHES...KEEP IN TOUCH...C

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-11-2008, 08:29 AM   #3
(female)

colinda100 HB User
Re: Emotional wreck, probably malignant tumor in lung

hi i am kind of new to this message board thing. I was so taken by reading these I had to say something. I am an herbalist and I have a friend who has/had lung cancer, they gave him 6 months to live in Nov. 2006. He took 1 dose of chemo they said it would not kill the cancer but they hoped to contain it as it was already in his lymph nodes and adrenals. I put him on shark cartiledge 1 gram per 15#body weight on an empty stomach. It can be taken with any medications and must be taken daily. It cuts of the blood supply to the tumors and kills them. It is to be taken until the tumors are gone. It does not kill cancer and there are other things you should take. Essiac being one of them 3capsules twice a day. After the tumors are under control there are a host of other things you should take but this is first and a start. It took about 45 days before my friend showed no signs of tumors. I have also used this for testicular ca ncer a brain tumor, throid cancer all with amazing results. All recovered completely. Take it for 10 days get a scan and you will see the results. 1 gram is 2 caps. The only product I would buy is the brand name Nature Sunshine. It is pure and the stuff over the counter can be loaded with sodium and other stuff. Can be found on line. Buy enough for 6 weeks if you stop taking it the blood supply to the tumor reups. Try it . My friend is now healthy hasnt had another scan yet but has not missed a day of work and he fells incredible and it has been 1 year and 6 months since diagnosis. he has no insurance but he did go to the cancer therapy center 4 months after being on shark cartiledge and the doctor there said he believed he was miss diagnosed because his lymph nodes were not swollen anymore. Ill let you know about he scan when I can get him to finally get it. You cannot take the shark cartilage for up to 6 weeks after any surgery as it prohibits new growths{as in the tumors}.good luck God bless Hope you try this I know this work. take the amount I said you cant overdose on it no side effects empty stomach for absorption.

Last edited by colinda100; 04-11-2008 at 08:36 AM.

Closed Thread