It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2007, 10:44 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

ebrena HB Userebrena HB User
awesomegranny-is there an update on Faith?

Hi Awesomgranny I have really been thinking about Faith for the past few weeks and we haven't heard anything. I hate to pester but with everyone so busy with the up and coming holidays this time of year always makes me miss my mom who passed away Dec 30/05, my brother Apr 4/93 and my dad June 19/93 as well all the people who are not able to be "in the moment". Christmas being the furthest thing on their mind. This is a sad time of year for them and their families. I just want Faith to know she has a lot of people who are thinking about her, so many people are thinking of her over the holidays as well every day she is in the fight for her life. Faith, I know this isn't a very merry season for you-but we all care so much.

Old 12-11-2007, 02:49 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

snoopy63 HB User
Re: awesomegranny-is there an update on Faith?

me too!!!

((((Faith)))

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2007, 05:49 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rockie HB User

Dearest Faith,
I think about you and Ellen Grace all of the time. You are such an awesome inspiration to so many here. Take care, get well, and come back and tell us how you kicked LC in the hiney.........

Love, peace, healing and prayers from Southern Indiana...
Jan

Old 12-11-2007, 06:18 PM   #4
(female)

mishymay3 HB User

I also think about you a lot, Faith. You are a true inspiration.

Peace and comfort,
Michelle

Old 12-12-2007, 09:35 AM   #5
(female)

jeaniek HB User

I'm thinking of you too Faith
I find myself on the boards often to see if there's an update.
I hope for nothing but good things and a very speedy recovery for you.
And as Rockie stated: Please come back to let us know you've kicked lc in the hiney You are an inspiration to many here, including myself.

Jeanie

Old 12-12-2007, 10:35 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Janmarie2 HB User

Faith, I too keep checking for any updates on you. I miss you Faith. You are in my thoughts very often. I send lots of prayers your way.You have been an inspiration to many here and it shows in how many people miss your posting here. You have lots of prayers headed your way from people on the board. I do pray that any pain you were having has been brought under control as I hate to think of you in pain. I am sending lots of positive thoughts your way in hopes that you are able to enjoy the holidays.

Today is my 50th birthday and I do hope it is OK if I spend my birthday wish on you. Can't tell you what that wish is as then it will not come true. Please know I am with you in spirit. JanMarie

Old 12-12-2007, 06:29 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

SanyBelle HB UserSanyBelle HB UserSanyBelle HB UserSanyBelle HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janmarie2 View Post
Today is my 50th birthday and I do hope it is OK if I spend my birthday wish on you.
JanMarie, that is the nicest thing I've read online in a very very long time! Happy Birthday to you!

And Faith, I am sending a lot of these guys your way too --->>

Old 12-14-2007, 03:16 PM   #8
(female)

1awesomegranny HB User

Hi Everyone,
Not really anything to update; the days go past and we try to call her every other day or so and email her as her sister reads them to her. (she can't sit at the computer, its too painful). Shes on morphine for the pain, and just hanging in there. Not as nauseus so thats a good thing. She got a recliner so that she could sleep more comfortably. Her sister is taking excellent care of her. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers, I will make sure her sis knows to come here and read some of the posts to her. God Bless you for all your good thoughts and prayers. I'll try to be better about updating you all.
Conni

Old 12-14-2007, 11:21 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

Thank you so much for the update, we really appreciate hearing from you. It is nice to hear that Faith is comfortable it is also a comfort to know her sister has stepped in to be there with her. I am sure Faith really appreciates her being there with her as well all her wonderful friends like you awesomegranny. Please pass on all the heartfelt posts from her cyber friends with hopes her Christmas will be a pleasant time for her. Thank you so much and happy holidays.

Last edited by ebrena; 12-14-2007 at 11:22 PM.

Old 12-15-2007, 07:51 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Janmarie2 HB User

Conni , Thanks for the update on Faith.

. Faith if your sister reads these to you I would like to say I am thankful you were a member of this board as I have enjoyed your posts.I wish you many pain free days and peace on your journey. I am glad your sister is there to help you. I hope you and she get alot of time to share memories.Maybe someday there will be a world without cancer, wouldn't that be nice? Here are some (((((HUGS))))) and prayers for you and your sister. I sure miss coming here and seeing posts from you!JanMarie

Old 12-18-2007, 02:00 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

I C Hot HB User

Hi All,

Just wanted to give you another update on Faith. I just talked with her and she is doing pretty good. She is very tired and sleeping a lot. The Methadone they have her on is making her tired, though the Dr.'s said it would start to get better as the med got in her system. I told her that everyone here was sending good thoughts and prayers and asking about her. She was touched that you all care and says hello. She just can't get to the computer at all. Her sister is still with her. Between awesomegranny and myself we will try and keep you updated.

Faith has been a huge inspiration to me and others. She has a remarkable spirit and great outlook on things. I am blessed to call her friend.

Thanx, Julie

Old 12-18-2007, 07:55 PM   #12
Veteran
(female)

Thanks so much for the update Julie. I was so glad to here that Faith is doing better than she had been. She is very lucky to have friends like you all too. I am also relieved that her sister is being a constant in her care. We all appreciate the updates very much. Let her know her cyber pals are all praying for her.

Patti

Closed Thread