It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2008, 12:37 PM   #1
(male)

BrandonSimon HB User
I think I might be dieing of Lung difficulties.

Well, I'm 18 years old tommorow and a professional soccer player. I felt fatigued more and more after soccer at around 16 going into 17, I've been getting less and less mobility in my legs. From having very muscular legs, to not very anymore, and paler skin. I just got x-rays on my knee's and there was no "bone problems". I thought this might be from lack of exersize but then I re consitered thinking that a drop from being able to run a marathon to having preasure when I run in my chest, and hurting knee's might be more, I might be dieing?
I haven't been running, and training for 3 months since season was over.
I was planning a trip for trials in europe again recently, and tried getting back in shape. So I hopped on the treadmill and couldn't run even FIVE MINUTES. without my body giving up. From 2 hours with ease and the best shape a teen could be to 80 year old man fitness, I'm worried! my left knee has a bump in the back, and the right lost mobility also, chest pains when running and cracking in all parts of my body when I walk/move and rotate.

I've felt like "****" physically for 6 months now, I can't even walk 6 hours at work anymore without my body hurting. Few months back I had difficulty breathing thanks to a bump on my throat. Any sexual activity takes a toll on my chest area, and I really feel it.

Can anyone help me please? It's so difficult to get the doctor's office to give a ****

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2008, 07:21 AM   #2
(male)

chaz50 HB User
Re: I think I might be dieing of Lung difficulties.

Have you seen a doctor? To me you sound as though you have mono? You need to be checked asap.

Old 12-19-2008, 10:32 PM   #3
(male)

BrandonSimon HB User
Re: I think I might be dieing of Lung difficulties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz50 View Post
Have you seen a doctor? To me you sound as though you have mono? You need to be checked asap.
Can mono go away on his own? or does it require medications?

And is it life threatening?

And I've been the last two days running fine, just major pain in my legs,hips(probably growing pains)

The throat thing is confusing also because I sing too. So it might be from that, but I have no idea. What are the further signs and how long can mono last?

Closed Thread