It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2009, 07:57 PM   #1
(female)

charm1inalki HB User
enlarged gland in upper right lung, scared

I went to see the doctor a month ago due to pain in my upper right back, she did a xray and found that I have a enlarged gland in my upper right lung, she said to repeat a xray in amonth to compare xrays...I went in today and had the 2nd xray, the pain in my upper right back is 80 percent better, she said the gland is the same size as it was before and there is enlarged veins paturding outward from it...I am so scared!!! she has me going in for a catscan with dye tomorrow evening...should I be alarmed?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Enlarged submandibular salivary gland rog42 Ear, Nose & Throat 0 05-28-2008 07:10 AM
Enlarged thyroid and lung cancer turbo58 Thyroid Disorders 1 08-21-2007 07:16 PM
thymus gland enlarged shine_thru Thyroid Disorders 2 11-15-2006 02:39 PM
enlarged carotid artery with Tinitus yasuefuji Open to All Other Health Topics 0 10-10-2006 07:38 PM
enlarged putitary gland small bump on the back! nikigrl8883 Hormone Problems 10 08-31-2006 01:58 PM