It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
(female)

eleanor61 HB User
hi need help

I went to my Doctor in March for painful pain the back and front of my thighs,blood tests showed i had inflamation,then i found a lump at the bottom of my spine and one in my right buttocks i was sent for a X-Ray then cos a shadow appeared on the X-Ray i was sent for a C.T scan,then sent to the respiratory clinc who now have ordered a camera down my throat and bone scan along with a biopsy of the lump in the bottom of my spine.i feel well otherwise just in a lot of pain at the top of my thights due to the lumps,i thought at first the lupms where fat deposits cos i have lost a lot of weight dieting but this doctor thinks they maybe conected and thinks the lump on my spine is a nodule it feels like bone.i am scared that i have cancer in the lung and its spread to the bones.He wanted me to go to into hospital so they can manage the pain i refused,cos i'm so worn out with this pain and avoid pain killers if i can.

Old 06-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #2
(female)

gumnut HB User
Re: hi need help

Hi Eleanor, sorry to hear you are so worn down with pain at the moment. This must be a very distressing time for you.

Have you heard any more about these test results, do the doctors have any clearer idea of what is going on?

Also, I am wondering why you do not want to go on painkillers? You sound very exhausted at the moment and I wonder whether painkillers might provide you with some much-needed relief.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2010, 04:09 AM   #3
(female)

eleanor61 HB User

hi i have lung cancer its spread to the bones in the pelvic area and my arm they operated on the arm cos it was ready to snap,operation was a success,now i'm getting radation i feel like giving up i just don't understand any of this i feel well apart from the pain.

Old 06-14-2010, 05:12 AM   #4
(female)

gumnut HB User

Hi, I'm very sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed with cancer. I am glad, though, that the operation was a success, and that you are receiving treatment so quickly. I'm sorry that you feel like giving up. I guess pain in itself is a sign that something is wrong, and it is good that this was caught before you started to feel really unwell. I hope you feel better soon, both emotionally and physically - sounds like you're having a very hard time.

Closed Thread