It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
(female)

duckiesmaid HB User
Exclamation Wrong Diagnoses. Now 24/7 on oxygen barely basic life

I'm in a state of shock. I had repeated fever for months. Just said unknown origin. I started having breathing trouble 10 months ago. Even though all test are good; my lungs were getting weaker. I had fever four days & Dr put me in hospital. Ha hospital didn't want to keep me like usual. Then they treated me with antibiotics and next day started oxygen. Then they saw lymph nodes scattering and two were big. They wanted to do surgery for fear of lymphoma. I told them I can't breath now & still have fever. They felt fast action needed to be done. They diagnosed carcinoma in situ then changed it to aah. That is when I became angry & asked why after 12 days I can't breath. I went to MD Anderson & they say there is no cancer at all and the hosp treated me for pneumonia & I'm ok now. I told them I'm on oxygen 24/7 and they say well that surgeon at the other hospital took lung out in 5 sections and it was a great deal of lung. I paid for my hosp records of 12 days and the show blood transfusion (2 units), respiratory failure & coma night after surgery 3:00 am. I asked the dr and his response was you want the scapple too. Now he's saying I have extreme emphysema. Does extreme emphysema come every 8 or 9 days. I have a film of me skydiving in May 2010. I wasn't on oxygen before I went in that hospital. Does this happen? I'm an ex-smoker and even friends want to blame it on that. Maybe I'm crazy. I want answers

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread