It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2011, 11:58 AM   #1
(male)

ograws14 HB User
Lung Nodule 3mm with other symptons

i havent been diagnosed with anything as of yet but im 19 years old and this past year has been a rough one. my doctor found a 3mm nodule on my lungs when doing a cat scan for other intentions. i have also had kidney stones this past year and many calcifications in my bladder. they also found a lesion on my spleen and my body just doesnt feel the same anymore im tired all the time and stressed. i just got over mono three weeks ago. i have follow ups in febuary with the urologist and my doctor but im not sure whether to be worried. they told me not to but all these symptoms and no explanations is kind of depressing! im too young to deal with all of this.. haha and i dont smoke either ever.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #2
(female)

bestoldies04 HB Userbestoldies04 HB User
Re: Lung Nodule 3mm with other symptons

You are way too young to be having health problems. I have several nodules in my lungs one I have had for 6 years and I am still here. I would try not to worry, let the doctors investigate and do what they feel is necessary to be sure it is nothing serious. I will pray for you, take care, wishing you good health.

Last edited by bestoldies04; 03-02-2012 at 08:06 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread