It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2011, 11:02 PM   #1
(female)

Alilhope HB User
My mom has SCLC

Hello everyone,
My mom was recently diagnosed with SCLC. My sisters and I are taking care of her through diet and various other alternative treatments as she is horrified of chemotherapy and radiation. It is a terrifying position to be in. We want so much for our mother to survive and are working so hard to keep her alive, but we see her weakening more and more each day. We're exhausted and heartbroken. Tonight after our evening prayers I just needed to hear about some sort of hope for my mom...and after reading some of the posts on this site I'm wondering if maybe my mom should try the chemotherapy and radiation. It just seemed like such a death sentence to her when she was diagnosed that she wanted quality, rather than quantity if the end result was the same. Can anyone give us advice??? She was diagnosed the 2nd of December. Have we waited too long to attempt conventional treatment? Please help us...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread