It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
(female)

kittkatt65 HB User
Upper right lobe Nodule found

Hi my name is Kathy and i am new here and really looking to see if i can get any answers for what is happening to me health wise right now with my lungs..
A few months ago i thought i had a very bad cold , my chest hurt my back.. the dr in er ran a xray of my chest and came in and told me that it was normal and it was a virus i had.. well 2 weeks ago i come down with the same symptoms but this time I am coughing alot day and night.. well i went to the emerg again and the dr on call sent me for yet again another xray of my chest.. he came back in to see me and said the test was normal and it was viral and go home and let it run its course.. well i thought of how i felt and i had a dr apt the folling tues that i missed but dr called me herself stating that the reason that i ws to keep the apt was to go over the results of a test i had in emerg.. she asked wut the dr had stated and i told her.. she said the test came back not normal and i was to have a cat scan done on my lungs bcuz they had found a Nodule in the upper right lobe.. the test was compared to the last xray and the dr stated that the nodule went from being 1.4 cm 3 months ago to 2.7 cm... since then the emerg has contacted me 2x to express that it is very important that i go have a cat scan done.. that i must not ignore this.. I need to know .. I am a 47 yr old female with diabetes and sleep apnea and high blood pressure and have hypothyroidism also I have osteoarthritis in my hands , shoulders, right side of spine and feet... could these nodules be cancer .. please help me out.. thx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread