It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2012, 05:54 AM   #1
(male)

Jthethird HB User
Scared of Lung Cancer

Hello,

I am a 36 year old male and admitted hypochondriac. Since August I have been experiencing chest pain. Mostly in the left side reaching up to the shoulder and more recently also in the right side. I have also been experiencing headaches from time to time and light headedness. I have went to the ER in September and they did an EKG, chest x-ray and blood work. Everything came back normal but the pain has persisted. I have also done two EKG's in the last 3 months. Back in December I had a pain like this one but the doctor said it was most likely acid reflux. Had an EKG and another test to test for blockages of the heart and nothing was found. I am extremely scared now because when I Google my symptoms, things point to lung cancer. I have never smoked but my parents do. I am not coughing up blood or losing any weight in fact I am over weight. Am I worrying too much? Please help. Sorry to be a bother but like I said I am hypochondriac and I am worried about being ill because I am married with two young kids. I am scared.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread