It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2013, 05:34 AM   #1
(female)

NYCgirl8 HB User
Help! Lung Nodule Question!!

Hello. I am a 28 year old female, non-smoker and I have been experiencing shortness of breath (on exertion) and chest pain for a few years now. I have done a ton of tests to try to figure out what is going on. Last year (June 2012) I had a chest CT scan and they found 2 nodules on my lungs, one on each lung, appx 3mm in size. I had an MRI done this July 2013 and the nodule on the left lung has grown from 3mm to 7mm. Should I be concerned????? I don't know if this growth rate is normal, any input would be appreciated.

Old 08-31-2013, 03:12 AM   #2
(female)

dankesheon HB User
Re: Help! Lung Nodule Question!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCgirl8 View Post
Hello. I am a 28 year old female, non-smoker and I have been experiencing shortness of breath (on exertion) and chest pain for a few years now. I have done a ton of tests to try to figure out what is going on. Last year (June 2012) I had a chest CT scan and they found 2 nodules on my lungs, one on each lung, appx 3mm in size. I had an MRI done this July 2013 and the nodule on the left lung has grown from 3mm to 7mm. Should I be concerned????? I don't know if this growth rate is normal, any input would be appreciated.
Hi, real quick...haven't you had a biopsy? I know that was the first things they did with my nodules. I would ask for one. I have apparently got a complicated case, (just got diagnosed) so I can't really help, but to say, if it bugs you enough to come to the forum, get the docs buns in gear!!
God bless and good luck, Dana

The Following User Says Thank You to dankesheon For This Useful Post:
NYCgirl8 (08-31-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2013, 06:34 AM   #3
(female)

NYCgirl8 HB User

I just got the results from my doc last week. I have an appointment with him on 9/11 to see what he tells me will be the next step. Thank you for your response and I hope you had good news with your biopsy

Old 08-31-2013, 04:01 PM   #4
(female)

dankesheon HB User

You are very welcome. God Bless.
dana

Reply Reply