It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Pancreatic & Liver Message Board

Getting a little worried

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2017, 09:09 AM   #1
bmc81
(male)

bmc81 HB User
Getting a little worried

A little background. I am a 36 yr. old male who is obese with NO family history of cancer of any type. I am not a smoker or a drinker, however I am getting worried. I started having right side pains (kinda like cramps) about a month ago and have finally been diagnosed with a low functioning gallbladder (ejection fraction was 33%). However I am negative for gallstones (had an abdominal ultrasound and everything came back clean except for the pancreas which they could see clearly). For the past week though I have started having cramps on my left side, right under the rib cage, as well (these are becoming more constant and more painful (although not horribly painful, just annoying painful). I have no other symptoms (although I have lost about 3-4 pounds this week without really trying...keeping an eye on that). Thanks to google (left side pain and I am scared to death that I could possibly have Pancreatic Cancer. I guess I'm asking how worried should I really be? I go and see the general surgeon about gallbladder removal on Tuesday and I plan on mentioning it to him.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

« liver pain? | - »