It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Pancreatic & Liver Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2006, 01:21 PM   #16
(female)

Sonflower1116 HB User
Re: please help me breast cancer ,bone and maybe liver cancer

Hi Sharon, I'm so sorry to hear of the bad news your friend has just received about the cancer coming back.

I can only suggest that you reread all the information I've given and share it with your friend, but she will have to decide which avenue she needs to take. She may decide to go ahead with the chemo again, especially with her doctor saying there is hope. After that I would suggest that she give the Essiac tea a try, if for nothing else than to help rebuild her immune system as the chemo will destroy the good bacteria along with the cancer.

God Bless,
Barbara

Last edited by moderator2; 07-10-2006 at 03:08 PM. Reason: If you refer to the poster by name, please do not quote the post.

Old 07-11-2006, 10:12 PM   #17
Veteran
(male)

Podee HB User

I'm all for miracles. Anything is possible. I just don't think any tea could cure anything in six weeks...but I suppose I'd get hold of some too if I were told I had six weeks to live!

What about drinking that tea while healthy, over a period of years? or is it too strong for that?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2006, 09:40 AM   #18
(female)

Sonflower1116 HB User

Podee, it is recommended to drink 1 oz a day, with 2 ounces distilled water, for general health and preventing colds and the flu. I know some folks, including us, who are doing that. Will have to let you know after the cold/flu season how it worked for us. Last year, in lieu of the flu shot, my husband and I took Thymex by Standard Process and also bought some for our friends (she is allergic to the eggs used to make the flu vaccine and he had just had surgery on his neck for a damaged disc). I caught a 3-day cold when I ran out of the Thymex and had to wait 10 days to get some more, but none of the others did. I didn't learn about the Thymex until well into the cold flu season, next time I would begin to take it much earlier in the season, say in October. My friend works in an office with several other people and she was the only one who didn't get sick, which made her very happy.

Just remembered that the man who was healed of cancer said he continues to drink 2 oz a day and he has never had another cold or the flu since he was healed. The woman with the non-hodgkins lymphoma had been drinking the tea for 2 months when she was retested for blood results. I'm waiting to hear more about how she's doing after more time goes by.

Remember, Essiac is not plain tea, but herbs, and they should be taken only as directed because of their potency. I don't know that the man was completely healed in 6 weeks, but more so that as time went by his diagnosis was reversed and eventually he was completely healed. We both know that healing is a process and takes time to accomplish completely.

Why not put it to the test for yourself?

Here's to your healh.

Last edited by Sonflower1116; 07-18-2006 at 03:55 PM.

Old 07-13-2006, 07:21 AM   #19
(female)

sharon 1973 HB User

Hi ALL

The liver biopsy results are back and its confirmed

the primary site is breast and its now gone to the liver and bone the next site to be hit is usually lung but for now there clear the dr says theres treatment to prolong life but thats all we no i will tell her about the tea she is starting chemo next week and will take shots of radiation where her bone pain stays for longer then 7 days
thanks for all the info sharon

Old 07-13-2006, 04:00 PM   #20
Veteran
(male)

Podee HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonflower1116

Remember, Essiac is not plain tea, but herbs, and they should be taken only as directed because of their potency. I don't know that the man was completely healed in 6 weeks, but more so that as time went by his diagnosis was reversed and eventually he was completely healed. We both know that healing is a process and takes time to accomplish completely.

Why not put it to the test for yourself?

Here's to your healh.
THANKS. I am going to get hold of some!

Old 07-19-2006, 05:21 AM   #21

Mark_twain HB User

Hi Sonflower,

I can suggest you to consider herbs product. One product that i know is call typhonium plus. This product is well know in our cancer community here.

Thanks

Closed Thread