It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Pancreatic & Liver Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2010, 04:14 PM   #16
(male)

guitarspawn HB User
Re: Pancreatic Cancer worry? Any advice.

I'm been sober a few weeks now, although thats been pretty easy with my upset stomach. Once my stomach and other symptoms return to normal(hopefully), it might be harder to not drink. But as of now, my mindset is to not drink again. I might join some kind of support group if I sense I'm struggling with it. Right now I'm just taking it one day at a time and trying to get back to 100% healthwise. I'll be sure to update you as soon as I know anything new. Love and hugs.

Benny.

Old 09-16-2010, 12:44 AM   #17
(female)

Janton HB User
Re: Pancreatic Cancer worry? Any advice.

Your doing really good...It's a fantastic idea to join a support group Benny as it will be hard some days as with any addiction
But just try to stay positive and if your having a "Hard" day just remember how you've been feeling lately...It just may help to get through the urge to take a drink...

I'll be thinking of you and hoping that all continues to go well...

Take Care, Hugs Jan xox

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread