It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Pancreatic & Liver Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2011, 02:25 PM   #1
(male)

cke18487 HB User
Possible Liver Cancer

I am looking for a little help. My father is 65 yr old and has recently been experiencing pain in stomach with bloating feeling. ALso pain in lower back. Dr originally said may be galbladder, but after second look they found spots on the liver. Went to get second opinion and after ct scan he definately was confirmed with spots on liver. He has been running low grade fever and has low White Blood Cell count. They have him scheduled for upper and lower gi scope as well as colonoscopy first thing monday. Originally they wanted to admit him to the hospital and run all the tests asap but he refused and asked to do outpatient. He also is scheduled for a bone scan first thing after his GI work up. Anyone have thoughts or does this look like Liver Cancer or possibly more?
I realize this may be premature but have no where else to turn and would like to know thoughts regardless of bad or good.

Thank you

Keith

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread