It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Prostate Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2012, 08:28 AM   #1
(male)

PopsTx HB User
Slow PSA Drop After Seeds

14 months after seed implants my PSA is only down to 4.5 & leveling off from a 6.5 start. Has anyone else experienced this & what is their eventual outcome?

My doc has done over 600 seed implants & says he has never seen this. The docs in the NE who trained him say they see this in a small % & it should eventually come down (could not/would not provide their expected decline rate data). I started w/ a gleason 6 & w/ 1 of 12 biopsy samples showing about 5% cancer cells. Post implant scan showed good seed placements. I wonder if the seeds were weak but my doc says they were good.

Comments or suggestions?

Tks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2012, 10:45 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Slow PSA Drop After Seeds

Hi welcome to Health boards! I have seen people do really well with clover leaf tea, vegetable juicing and healthy lifestyle things, sometimes a healthy lifestyle which includes the regular doctor approach and sometimes without. Radiation is said by some doctors to contribute to cancer while others insist it is needed to get rid of tumors. Radiation if high enough (500-1000 rads) can destroy a man. The seeds may have about 200.
X-rays can go through a persons body onto an x-ray plate so there can be no claim by some about a lack of penetration into the woman's body in my opinion.

If the seeds are continued I would think it is better not to come close to pregnant women in my opinion. Radiation is bad for the babies neurological system. Of course some women might be in early pregnancy so perhaps the adults should receive a bit of distance for their babies sake. I and others have wondered if it could contribute to the many deformities in babies and or miscarriages.

Healthy lifestyle things for some of the successfully healthy people included a 65-85% raw diet and some cooked food such as bread or grains and beans in an as natural a state as possible. Meals are 5 hours apart with no snacking and the last meal a peice of bread and a peice of fruit and several hours before bedtime. Walking every day in fresh air and sunlight before 10 a.m. or after 2 p.m. sunshine must not be allowed to burn skin. Water should be freely taken in. Some people drink from 10-16 glasses of water a day plus a half teaspoon of salt. They might use a teaspoon of flax oil everyday and a bulk vegetable laxative if need.

They might avoid canned foods, boxed foods, chemicals, food additives, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and substances. Also the lifestlyle includes going to bed at the same time every evening at sundown and up with sunrise with more rest.

Of course everyone makes their own health choices in life and is in charge of their own health care.

Peace, sjb

Last edited by sjb; 06-07-2012 at 10:47 AM. Reason: grammar

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread