It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Prostate Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2012, 04:05 PM   #1
(male)

Ventana HB User
Question about my prostate. Really scared.

So my doctor told me my prostate was boggy which i heard means infection. So he gave me Levaquin for 14 days and rapiflo for 14 days as well as Pyridium. My main question is im 24 years old and didnt think I could get this. Did i get it from all the unprotected sex I have had with my girlfriend? She would go when I was inside her 2 or 3 times then I would not wash off until I took my shower the next day. Is this most likely what gave me my prostatitis?

Symptoms are:
Urgency
Frequency
Weak Stream
Straining to go
Testicle Pain
Feeling Like I have to go right after going
Not emptying bladder all the way
Pain in the tip of my penis that could last anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours

Did my doctor make a right diagnosis? I have had some bad doctors and Im just scared that this is not it and I will not be healed right away and will have to deal with this stuff longer then I would want too. This doctor was my second opinion because the first urologist didnt even check my prostate.

When my doctor pressed on my prostate there was a super sharp pain at the tip of my penis that hurt like crazy that almost made me tear up. Did he make the right diagnosis?

Also I got a call today and they said my urinalysis and urine culture both came back negative. Does that mean my prostatitis is non bacterial? And if so how come antibiotics are still being given to me if there is no bacteria problem? Please help me I am really freaking out and do not want this to ruin my entire summer.

Also I just started experiencing frequent urination and urinating ALOT like 3 1/2 weeks ago. Does this mean I caught this early and maybe it will heal faster?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread