I was diagnosed with PCa in early March, 1 core out of 12, gleason 6, PSA 4, Age 51. Recently went for a second opinion at the NJ Cancer Institute and met with an Oncologist. They reread my biopsy and got the same results. We discussed Active Surveillance until the cancer progresses. Oncologist did prescribe a Tesla 3 MRI which I am waiting the results. Oncologist said he would like to do his own biopsy, scheduled for next week. I am asking the HB Community is this 2nd biopsy really needed? Is there a benefit in the Oncologist doing his own biopsy, or should I wait for an increase in PSA?