It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Rectal & Anal Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2010, 06:50 AM   #1
(female)

mannie8 HB User
Is this serious?

I am wondering whether this is something that should be looked at by a doctor. I am really embarassed about it so I have avoided the problem, but it still persists.

First of all I am in no discomfort at all which is why I have not considered seeing a doctor. I figure if something is seriously wrong with my body, I would be in pain. Maybe that's just wishful thinking. Anyway about 3 years ago, during intercourse (drunk), my boyfriend slipped into the wrong hole, if you know what I mean. It hurt tremendously and I pushed him off me. The next day I was in a lot of pain and could not even sit. I had a little blood in my stool. I wasn't surprised so I wasn't alarmed and figured it was a tear and would heal. Well it got a lot better, but still I am not the same. When I have a dry stool I have a tiny bit of blood on the toilet paper. It hurts a bit coming out too. I never have discomfort other than that moment. Then sometimes I have wet stools, and it's almost mucus-y on the toilet paper. I stumbled across an article about colitis and anal fissures and wondered if I have this. If I do, does it require medication or anything? I can live with it since a dry irritating stool only happens a couple times a month, but I don't want to leave this go if it's going to develop into something major, you know? Like if left untreated, is this something that turns into cancer? I feel like it's so minor that it doesn't require a doctor's visit, yet I'm worried I shouldn't ignore these little signs.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread