It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Rectal & Anal Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2010, 04:18 PM   #1
(female)

she29 HB User
why is it that after every bowel movement the left side of my buttox hurts

why is it that after every bowel movement the left side of my buttox hurts

Old 10-30-2010, 07:37 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

surferdude26 HB User
Re: why is it that after every bowel movement the left side of my buttox hurts

Hey She29,
Surferdude26 here. Hey, I noticed your text and thought, I could suggest a couple of things! First off, when you say your left bowel hurts, have you investigated into going to a doctor for hemorrhoids, anal fissures, fistula's, bowel prolapse, etc, etc? Second, one of the things, that might help get your organ down below to start functioning properly again, is a Chinese Herb, called: Ganoderma Lucidum. I know the name doesn't sound Chinese lol, but it is a herb grown in the mountainous areas of China, as well as Japan and Korea. Ganoderma Lucidum, has been used by the Chinese, Japanese and Korean people for the last 2000 yrs, as a way of correcting any imbalances within the body, by getting the body organs to function better and back to where they should be. Here are some of the health benefits, of Ganoderma Lucidum:

Increased Immune System
Detoxifies your body
Kills Cancer Cells
Helps with Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Helps heal Hemorrhoids and
also helps increase your energy and slow down the aging process.

Basically put, Ganoderma Lucidum, helps bring everything in your body, back to where it was when you were younger!(In a better state of health!!) If you have been to several doctors, not being able to find out, what is wrong with you, then I'd recommend you look into taking Ganoderma Lucidum to correct these problems as a suggestion only. I have had a couple of my friends who've recently tried Ganoderma Lucidum and they were very impressed at the amounts of energy levels they were having throughout the day, not to mention how much better they were sleeping!! Check it out and if you have any doubts, you can always get a second opinion!!! Hope this helps you and you find some answers!! Take care and God bless. Bye for now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2010, 11:58 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User
Re: why is it that after every bowel movement the left side of my buttox hurts

It's because of spasming or gas. If you push during the bm (impossible to not do it), the peristalsis (movement of the colon) might still be happening afterward. IBS can cause it as well...

You might be able to improve it through fibre supplements and probiotics and some food adjustments.

q

Closed Thread