It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Rectal & Anal Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2010, 04:13 PM   #1
(female)

sally2010 HB User
very worried

I have had some wieght gain some time now up to 13 stone when I am 5ft 2 inches tall, is not healthy, yet I just seem to bloat up, even when I havent been eating a great deal. I have felt unwell in myself, quite low. I am on HRT , and wondered since I began months ago, this might be a contributing factor. I have had for about a couple of years, bowel problems, like uncomfortable anal passge, when im sitting it feel uncomfortable. it was put down to possible IBS .I have been quite stressed with things so I presumed that must be it. but the last few weeks I have felt uncomfortable to my left side, and lately felt out of breath at times if I exert myself. also, I have discomfort after eating or drinking immediatley afterwards, so I went to the doctors and was prescribed some kind of gastric antibiotics to ease my bowels, and something for IBS, and told to come back for a follow up appointment which is this friday. but the symptoms have got worse, also I complained of anal itching, and was given some anusol cream, it really stings though. I found traces of very tiny bits of blood in my blood in tissue after passing stools, 2 days after taking tablets I was given, I also had a vaginal bleed, a bit like a period , then it stopped. but since then , very faint pink blood is sometimes noticeable after going to the toilet on tissue, still getting tiny traces of blood on tissue from my back passage. my abdomen: pelvic area is hurting like a dull period pain. I still have discomfort to my left side. also noticed today, that the area between my vagina and rectum is swollen, not hard though. its not very swollen though.I looked all these symptoms up which now have scared me, possibly coeletic cancer, ovarian cancer, rectum cancer, bowel cancer. I am going back to the doctors tomorrow as I cant wait until friday. im scared if it is ovarian cancer it has spread. I am concerned about HRT as it says that ovarian cancer is possibly linked to risk with taking HRT. I wish I never took it if this becomes the case. please could you advise me of wether any symptyoms I have mentioned could be something less dangerous. I am very scared at the moment. thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread