It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Rectal & Anal Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2011, 05:59 AM   #1
(male)

gynks HB User
hopefully somebody can help me out.

I have been having an issue for a few months now and wanted to get your take on it. Whenever I go #2 it feels like I still have to go so about a month ago I felt down there (i know, sounds gross) and felt a big lump on the side of the hole (sorry to be so graphic), it is not painful at all and when I situp it goes away, it doesnt seem to be on its own, basically it just looks like its part of me but it just seems odd. Does this sound like a rectal cancer issue? Does rectal cancer present this way? Like I said it is not painful but I do have stomach issues time to time

Old 06-06-2011, 05:18 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: hopefully somebody can help me out.

It could be a Hemorrhoid, does it pain or itch. Read up on the subject and see if it relates in any way .If it does you can buy treatment at your local chemist.
If not mention it to your Dr if it still worries you. Solofelix.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-06-2011, 06:43 AM   #3
(male)

gynks HB User

No, there is no pain, itch or blood but it does feel like I still have to go after I go and I can feel the lump go back inside when I get up after going. Sorry to sound so graphic but kind of hard not to with this subject.

Old 06-06-2011, 07:45 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi, IBS can make you feel like you need to go after going, I often get this sensation and always thought it might be Piles. I also get a number of lumps around the Anus which swell up and go back down again. Never sure what it is. I do get itching and these bumps will go watery like if I itch them. Perhaps someone will be able to help us both. Solofelix.

Closed Thread