It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Rectal & Anal Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2011, 03:20 PM   #1
(male)

tortugo23 HB User
Colorectal Cancers Response to Hemorrhoid Medicine

Hello,

I am 40 and have had Hemorrhoids off and on since I was about 20. Occasional bleeding, but nothing that homeopathic remedies don't clear up. Ive been having a bout with hemorrhoids for a couple months now. They come and go more frequently. I have pain while defecating, with blood on toilet paper and now there is some blood on the last bit of stool. The pain burns while going and for a few minutes after, nothing too unbearable.

There is sometimes a little puffy part of my sphincter that swells/protrudes, but isn't painful. This is where my Hemorrhoids usually protrude when real bad, so nothing new to me.

I hope that this is still just Hemorrhoids, and am currently looking for a doctor to make sure. I don't have a regular MD.

I am just curious to know what people think if when I take homeopathic remedies or herbs, and they get rid of the symptoms, if you think cancer would respond to such treatment in that way? In other words it goes away in a day or two and stays away for a couple weeks now. Would cancer respond that way?

Thank you!

Old 08-27-2011, 08:59 PM   #2
(male)

tortugo23 HB User
Re: Colorectal Cancers Response to Hemorrhoid Medicine

Still wondering. . . and there are new developments, but if these forums are dead, I won't bother posting. Something strange happened and I am curious as to what people might think.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-08-2011, 03:45 AM   #3
(male)

pog451 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortugo23 View Post
Still wondering. . . and there are new developments, but if these forums are dead, I won't bother posting. Something strange happened and I am curious as to what people might think.
I just came across these forums and they look pretty dead to me, but Ill answer anyway.

All the smart money (ie. any serious tests) points to homeopathy being at best a placebo and at worst quackery. I still think it has helped with some minor ailments with my toddler and myself too so if you feel it helps your problems, go for it.

HOWEVER: It can only ever be a secondary treatment for something as serious as cancer. If there is the slightest chance you have cancer, go to a "real" Doctor now. Treating cancer with homeopathy only is a fast-track to being dead soon.

Old 09-21-2012, 01:21 AM   #4
(male)

Bercy HB User

It really does not sound like cancer per se, but only a doctor or dermatologist can tell you for sure. I recommend that you see a doctor as soon as you can which should ease your anxiety. Hemmorids, without proper treatment, can be persistant, painful and extremely itchy. At this point, I would think that the homeopathic remedies and herbs you are using are not working and that perhaps minor surgery is necessary to permanently correct the situation. I am not a doctor, but just my feelings.

Closed Thread