It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Rectal & Anal Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2012, 10:42 PM   #1
(male)

zeuscanadian HB User
Question Bump near Anus

Hi,

A few days ago, I felt a little bump near my anus while cleaning myself. It is of the size of a pea. It does not hurt and I do not have any kind of bleeding. My stools are fine. The only problem and that is giving me nightmares is that I feel an urge to go to the washroom. I read that it was one of the symptoms of anal cancer. I am devastated after reading this and cannot concentrate on anything. Can anyone suggest what it might be. Can it be cancer?

Regards,
Adam

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2012, 06:08 AM   #2
(male)

zeuscanadian HB User
Re: hopefully somebody can help me out.

Does anyone know what it is Im very depressed and constantly checking for an answer on thi forum but always find out that no one has anything for me

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2012, 09:51 AM   #3
(female)

Anonylady HB User
Re: Bump near Anus

You need to get this bump checked out as soon as possible. Better safe than sorry. Good luck!

Old 01-06-2012, 09:53 AM   #4
(female)

Anonylady HB User

From personal experience, you would be much better getting this checked out as soon as possible. It may be nothing to worry about but better safe than sorry!

The following user gives a hug of support to Anonylady:
vanebob (01-15-2012)
Old 01-06-2012, 02:28 PM   #5
(male)

zeuscanadian HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonylady View Post
You need to get this bump checked out as soon as possible. Better safe than sorry. Good luck!
Thanks Anonylady... I will definitely get it checked,,,

Old 01-06-2012, 02:54 PM   #6
(female)

xilch HB Userxilch HB Userxilch HB Userxilch HB Userxilch HB Userxilch HB User

hi zeuscanadian,
so totally agree with anonylady --- get it checked out. however, bumps on the rectum that close to the anus hole can be BENIGN ABCESSES.........and, when I had mine removed, I was told they were ultra-common. i guess very few of us go around telling friends/family about them. anyway, i hope for your sake that this is what it is ------- and don't panic about needing surgery either. i had mine 'watched' for years before the docs realized they were growing like an ice cream cone and heading for the nourishment of my inner organs.....
have 'em checked..... then you'll know........

Old 01-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #7
(male)

zeuscanadian HB User

Thank you so much for the reply.. I still have to wait for the next two days because of the weekend and Ill show it to my doc... I was extremely freaked out... It is kind of separate from the anus..just outside the anus... I hope it isnt something serious... I really appreciate your reply...

Last edited by Administrator; 07-25-2012 at 10:18 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to zeuscanadian:
xilch (01-06-2012)
Old 01-15-2012, 01:03 PM   #8
(male)

vanebob HB User
Lightbulb Re: hopefully somebody can help me out.

Hi
you really must forget your embarrassment and go see a doctor, as far as my limited knowledge and experience goes, its almost certainly not cancer but you never know and the sooner you find out the better. I have had recital cancer and have spoken to people who also have, bleeding after and during opening your bowels is most common, blood on the toilet paper too. Please consult a doctor they will put your mind at rest.x

Old 02-09-2012, 08:33 AM   #9
(female)

traciec HB User

I have Rectal cancer and it did not present like that. I had severe rectal pain, pressure and bleeding. Sounds like you might be dealing with a polyp or hemorroid. Your best bet is to have a colonoscopy to be sure and relieve your mind. I will keep you in my prayers.

Closed Thread