It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Rectal & Anal Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
(female)

Jasminstar317 HB User
Pebble-sized hard mass

I am really hoping someone can help me with some of the questions I have. It's a long story but here goes. Last year I had a diagnostic lap to check for endometriosis. I constantly experience severe cramping on my lower right side that sometimes feels like menstrual cramping. It can be so severe at times that I can not stand up straight. It's colicky, and comes and goes. It tends to be really severe before a bowel movement. I have IBS so my BM's change from constipation to soft stools rather frequently, but the pain does not seem to be linked specifically to either one. A few weeks ago, I found a very hard, pebble sized mass in my vaginal wall, that feels like it is on the rectum. The density of it concerns me. It appears to feel like it is closer to the right side, and is more palpable when I need to use the bathroom. The past few weeks the colicky pain has been more uncomfortable than usual. I also tend to experience lower back pain, and it's always more severe on the right side. Does this sound like a type o rectal tumor? Or possibly just a polyp that's causing a blockage? I really have no idea, and because of its location I'm not even sure if a GI doc can help me.

Please help. Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply