It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Skin Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2010, 04:10 PM   #1
(female)

angelgatlin10 HB User
Strange sensations around a mole

I am 25, and I have had a mole on the back of my leg for as long as I can remember. Its edges are not symmetrical and its relatively large. I have never worried about it because it has hair growing out of it and around it. Lately, however, I have had some pain in the area of my calve where the mole is...not the actual mole. Altho the mole itself tingled one day last week which led me to all the research I've done. The weird thing is is that it feels like tight muslces, and the joints on that entire leg ache...ankle, knee, and hip. I had a fractured shin on that leg years ago and sometimes when it rains I get pain there. But the pain around the mole is kinda freaking me out. Its nothing severe, just kinda of like a dull ache, and its not on the mole itself but in the surrounding area, and its been constant for the past couple of weeks. I cant afford to get to a doctor right now but its stressing me out...can anyone shed light on this...if it were cancerous would it still have hair coming out of it?? And would cancer cause the surrounding area to hurt?

Old 08-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Oleander53 HB UserOleander53 HB UserOleander53 HB User
Re: Strange sensations around a mole

Get it checked by a dermatologist just to be safe and then you will not have to worry anymore....... Safe than sorry. Oleander

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread