It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Skin Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2011, 04:41 AM   #1
(male)

tur HB User
skin cancer (melanoma stage4)

hi,my sister had surgery(55 years old).As a result of examination of melanoma diagnosis.melanoma(stage 4)..
PET scan with the device Monday..How is the treatment?Is there a risk of death? I want to do anything for her to live in..
I live in turkey.I need help and suggestion.God bless you and your family.
Which country in the treatment of skin cancer is better?

< edited >

Last edited by hb-mod; 06-01-2011 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Please don't post unapproved websites, per Posting Policy. Thanks.

Old 07-04-2011, 11:33 PM   #2
(male)

tur HB User
Re: skin canser(melanoma stage4)

summary
f-fdgpet /bt ;neck, two lung, liver, spleen,pankreas,kidney (lesion was observed,)
No space-occupying lesion
needle will be treating..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-05-2011, 04:24 AM   #3
(male)

Allegro37 HB User

Hello Tur,

Sorry to hear of your sister's problem. Stage 4 cancer doesn't sound too good but you should ask the doctors what her prognosis is, it is an individual decision, some say listen to doctors advice and other say not to, I think you should listen to the doctors advice and also if she can do something for herself, this kind of puts control into her hands even if we just think we have control, but the case is that we do control what we put into our bodies, what we drink, eat etc.
I was thinking she could do what many others have done as well as any chemo or other suggestions the doctors may come up with, what many have done is detox i the form of coffee enemas, and drink carrot juice, or some drink carrot and apple juice mixed together, eat salads and some cooked food also and 100% organic if possible, take fresh air in the early morning and do everyting to make her body healthy again, we put so many chemicals on our body from the anti perspirant we use to the even the water we shower with (some use shower filters for this) so there are some ideas for you to help with your sisters recovery, I hope she gets better soon.

Gerald

Last edited by Allegro37; 07-05-2011 at 04:26 AM. Reason: typing errors

Old 07-05-2011, 12:51 PM   #4
(male)

tur HB User

hello Allegro37,Thank you for your advice.started to drink fruit juice.Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are the needle.GOD bless everyone on.take care you and family..

Old 07-05-2011, 06:48 PM   #5
(male)

Allegro37 HB User

Hi Tur,

Fruit juice may not be the best thing to drink as from what I have read and heard that Cancer likes sugar very much and so she should stop sugar so as to 'starve' the cancer, although Fructose or sugar in fruit is different, maybe she could avoid sweet things, Carrot is very sweet maybe she could start with that and then go onto other vegetable juices like cucumber, cabbage, coriander (Fresh one, not older than 4 days) and green leaf vegetables, but at the same time learn to do coffee enemas, tey are very easy to do, although it is more of a psychological difficulty than anything else, the first time I did one I thought it was very strange and unnatural, but then after a few times and once the embarrasement feelings went away I got used to them, for every 3 juices (Tall glass of juice) do one enema, initially just one enema a day and at least 3 juices a day.

You can also take supplements but I just think you may want to do something immediately, remember the vegetables should be organic or wild growing - NO chemicals, pesticides, fertillizers etc.

She can also do some meditation but of course if it doesn't go against your religious beliefs, she can relax and imagine a bright white light going into her body and all over her body and healing her and making her completely healthy and her skin clean and beautiful, she must SEE herself healed. If she doesn't then at least that she is getting better EVERYDAY, all the time getting healthier.

It's difficult making changes and some even strange ones but the body got to this stage and so drastic changes sometimes may have to be made to move the body into a healthy state again, like when a car in moving fast and reaching near the edge of a cliff, you cannot drive as normally and you MUST apply the brakes with all your might and then reverse the car.

If you tell me her name I can pray for her, I just use my mind to see her as healed and beautiful and clean and happy and of course ask God for this blessing.

Old 07-06-2011, 12:39 AM   #6
(male)

tur HB User
Re: skin cancer (melanoma stage4)

Thank you very much,your help is important to us.compost doctor suggested to drink.
began drinking apricot compote. (but ultimately sweet apricots)
apricot, pomegranate, apple compote I suggested to drink.
Pomegranate juice beneficial for cell.the doctor said to take plenty of fluids.
mixer with the apple juice to squeeze,pomegranate juice with mixer,apricot compote We thought to give.I hope that treatment would be beneficial.I will give you the information.
I will provide will be the only organic and stay away from sugar.take care.

Old 07-06-2011, 07:40 AM   #7
(male)

Allegro37 HB User

I think this is okay, maybe you can ask the doctor if she can have vegetable juices which do not taste good but are very beneficial for health, or even slightly cooked vegetables like Brocolli which has been studied for it's anti cancer properties, maybe best to avoidany red meat or meat for the moment as many alternative health people say that meat or animal protein (eggs, chicken, fish etc) creates more problem for the cancer patient, this comes from an old theory ... that the pancreas releases digestive enzymes and these enymes digest proteins and tumor cells apparently, anyay the more protein you eat the more the pancreas works on digesting these proteins and whilst it is busy with that job the cancer is free to grow, this is basic and simple theory I am not so sure that this is the case. So this is why many say not to eat animal proteins, they say that when the lining of the cancer cell which is made of protein is digested or attacked by these enzymes then the immune system can attack the cancer cell and kill it, but then all the dead cancer cells that hopefully should by dying off go to the liver and so this is where the coffee enema comes in, the enema really is to release bile and toxins stored in the liver. The role of the coffee enema is to flush the dead cancer cells and toxins out of the liver faster than normal, as the cancer cells are dying they have to go somewhere and the liver sees to be that place and basically you don't want them hanging about in there, I think the idea is that the person will feel unwell.
Maybe you could ask her to think about the coffee enema as it is important part of many detox programs, many have reported success with these type of therapies such as the Gerson therapy, this is part of that therapy but complete Gerson as they take supplements etc., but it's something that you can do on your own at home, remember if she can to take some salads of brocolli, cauliflower, green leafy vegetables or any local vegetables that are wild or organic, even if you cannot go 100% even 50 or 60% is better than nothing. Let us know of her great progress, thanks.

Old 07-21-2011, 01:24 AM   #8
(male)

tur HB User

hello,my sister came to visit.began drug therapy(intron 60mıu).Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays are the needle.side-effects.less appetite, have pain.weeks to go for control.prayer to heal everyone.

Closed Thread