It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Skin Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
(female)

Ambee102 HB User
Bump?

This morning after my bath I found this small skin colored, waxy or smooth bump on the bottom of my breast. I had looked it up and it looks like some of the pictures of basal cell carcinoma. Is there any other thing the bump it could be? I do have an appointment with a dermatologist in a couple weeks about something else so that helps me. Thanks!!!

Old 09-09-2011, 09:17 PM   #2
(male)

mszach HB User
Re: Bump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambee102 View Post
This morning after my bath I found this small skin colored, waxy or smooth bump on the bottom of my breast. I had looked it up and it looks like some of the pictures of basal cell carcinoma. Is there any other thing the bump it could be? I do have an appointment with a dermatologist in a couple weeks about something else so that helps me. Thanks!!!
I've done a ton of research on BCC over the past month or so, the one thing I know for certain is the only way I could get resolution was to see a derm. There is no way for anyone (other than a doc) to tell you yes or no. Playing the waiting game sucks, I'm right there with you. You didn't mention any bleeding, which is good. Could be lots of things but let the doc ascertain that! Good luck and keep me posted!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2011, 02:40 PM   #3
(female)

Ambee102 HB User

I hate the waiting game but not bothering me much. My derm appointment is on the 20 so I'll post back what he says it is. It seems a little bigger and yellow in color now. There is no bleeding or crusty stuff on it.

Old 09-20-2011, 02:37 PM   #4
(female)

Ambee102 HB User

I went to dermatologist today and said that little place was a middle age skin tag. Nothing to worry about. However I did have a swollen place in my under arm and he wants it a biopsy done.

Closed Thread