It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Stomach Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2006, 10:17 AM   #1
(female)

stomachcancer HB User
Stomach Cancer

I am looking for anyone who has or has a loved one with stomach cancer. My 51 year old mother has stomach cancer and I would like to know how "normal" her symptoms are, what to expect, etc. Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2006, 11:50 AM   #2
(female)

Molly_Ann HB User
Re: Stomach Cancer

Hi ~ i have stomach cancer, was dxd in July 2005 . contact me if u'd like . i too would love to talk with someone else with the same illness.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2006, 06:32 AM   #3
(male)

beatcancer HB User
Re: Stomach Cancer

Hi Molly Ann, I am 61 year old male, was diagnosed May 05, stomach was totally consumed with cancer, what they call linitis plastica. Could not do surgery or radiation, have had 6 months of chemo, 5fu, epirubison, and cisplatin. So far that has worked very well, last chemo was Dec 05. Am now having abdominal pain, am going to see doc soon to see what is going on. There is a clinical trial using Lapatinib, am going to use that next time we find cancer.
I had feeding tube to start with, now eat whatever I want and have gained weight back to almost normal. God bless you and best wishs, Les

Closed Thread