It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Stomach Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2007, 06:09 AM   #1
(male)

ccel1 HB User
Should I Be Worried About Stomach Cancer At Age 21?

Bascially for a long while now i have been gettin different symptoms like loss of appitite.. feelin sick.. get bloated when i only eat a tiny bit.. i have had blood tests and an abdominal scan which was all normal.. but i'm in constant fear.. can someone help? my doctor says its obserd for someone at my age 2 get this.. he said i'm in the total wrong age group! and when i was examined they couldnt find any problems.. but i continue to have fears and worrys.. i have to wait for an appointment to see a GI to get an edoscopy done, can anyone help i'm scared.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2007, 06:37 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

shnswms HB User
Re: Should I Be Worried About Stomach Cancer At Age 21?

If you had an abdominal ct scan, I really don't think you need an endoscopy. You may be looking in the wrong area. Colon can mimic similar symptoms. Ask for a fecal occult test. It is very rare for stomach cancer to present in such a young age. Try not to worry about it for now. Your nerves can get the best of you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2007, 07:55 AM   #3
(male)

ccel1 HB User
Re: Should I Be Worried About Stomach Cancer At Age 21?

The thing is, i have been to the doc and laughed it off.. cause i was told 100% that it can not happen and has not been seen in my age.. what are the ages for it? what do you mean colon syptoms can mimic? can colon spytoms cause bloating aswell? i know anxiety can do all this.. but i continue to feel unwell.. lost weight.. and only can eat a tiny bit before i am very heavy.. i was told i have gastritis and that does all this.

Closed Thread