It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Testicular Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2004, 01:14 PM   #1

selleckhero HB User
testicular cancer?.. any ideas

I went to the doctor because I have been experiencing some symptoms. The symptoms I have been experiencing are: constant pressure in the back of my head and a little tightness in my neck, faint dizziness, hard time concentrating and remembering things, very tired all of the time, heart beats very hard and fast sometimes (especially when i get nervous, like in class and around a lot of people I don't know),also a lot of pressure in my stomach and by my heart, feel bloated all of the time, and recently i have got this infection in my mouth ( there is this white stuff on my tongue and on the inside of my cheeks, also little white and red bumps on the tip of my tongue). I have to go back to the doctor for an ultrasound to see if I might have testicular cancer or stomach cancer. The doctor said I also might have a yeast infection or fungal infection ( I also have toenail fungus, I am not sure if the potential fungus in my mouth could be related to the fungus in my toenails) I was wondering, if I had testicular cancer or oral cancer would I get these symptoms ( especially if i had it for a while and it has gone untreated, say for several years or so).Also, what are the symptoms for testicular cancer and what symptoms would one have if the cancer went untreated? I am desperately seeking answers. If anybody has any possible answers, I would greatly appreciate it.

Old 05-12-2004, 09:46 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

gregv HB User
Re: testicular cancer?.. any ideas

Hey there,

Well I am sorry to hear about your troubles and hope that you are feeling better. Well those symptoms dont sound at all like anything with testicular cancer. You can easily search on the net more about this type of cancer. Usually some symptoms are a small hard lump on your testicle that is PAINLESS to the touch and very hard. Growth of one of the testicles so it is NOTICEABLY larger than the other one (usually one is a little bigger than the other). It is pretty easy to examine your testicles for any lumps. An ultrasound is a great way to diagnose testicular cancer so after this test you should get some good answers. Also if the cancer begins to spread it usually goes to the lymph nodes in the back first, so sometimes lower back pain can be a symptoms. But i wouldnt even think about this for now as you will just worry more. An ultrasound is pretty much 100% effective at finding a tumor in the testicles so just get one and get the results back before you start worrying.

I dont know to much about stomach cancer so try searching the web........

I think that what you described in your mouth sounds like candida albicans which is a fungus that causes this white condition on your tongue and mouth. This fungus causes symptoms almost exactly what you described so ask your doc about this too. I think it is pretty easily treatable.

Hope you get some answers soon, good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2004, 06:02 PM   #3

selleckhero HB User
Re: testicular cancer?.. any ideas

if one has cancer that has gone untreated, will that compromise their immune system and lead to other infections? How does one get candida albicans-anyway related to cacner?

Closed Thread