It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Testicular Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2002, 11:54 AM   #1

22 and Concerned HB User
Post Testicular Cancer?

Holla-

Recently I have been having discomfort in my right testicle, which seems to be the source of a stomach pain in the lower abdomen as well. For about 5 days this persisted, similar to the after effects of someone kicking you in the groin. And is has occurred on and off in total, for about a week and a half now. I was concerned what it could be, and some of the symptoms pointed to testicular cancer, although I found no lumps upon several inspections. I have had kidney stones once in the past and so I also thought that some other form of kidney problem might have been the source of the problem as well.

So my question is, I was wondering whether anyone new what it is, if anything other than a few separate minor discomforts I am exhibiting, and also whether or not is could be serious enough to merit a doctor appointment?

Kindest Regards,

22 and Concerned

Old 11-21-2002, 10:47 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

SamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB UserSamQKitty HB User
It is absolutely impossible for even a doctor to diagnose something over the internet, and as helpful as people on this board may be, they aren't doctors.

My suggestion would be for you to see your doctor. There are so many things that this could be and many of them would be minor, but still might need treatment, such as a urinary tract infection, kidney problems, a strained muscle in the groin area, etc. I wouldn't assume the worst, but I would definitely get it checked out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread