It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Testicular Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2003, 08:52 AM   #1
(male)

Sharpeirob HB User
Thumbs down 15

hirh
vnsdinf

fdejfo

Last edited by Sharpeirob; 09-14-2008 at 11:29 PM.

Old 10-10-2003, 11:11 AM   #2

lastoria HB User
I'm not a doctor...but I do have testicles. So let me see if I can help.

#1 If you're having severe pains and they keep happening. You must see a doctor. It could be a lot of things. But see one soon.

#2 One testicle is normally bigger than the other. Sometimes much bigger, which is noticeable more later in life and during physical activity or warm weather. This is the body's way of making sure they "dangle" at different heights so that they don't crush each other.

#3 The testicles aren't perfectly smooth. There is a part where the tubing attaches to the testicle and that may feel like a lump. However if you think it's more than this. See #1.

Again, don't freak out too much...but if you keep having the pain, get to a doctor! Tell your dad, he'll understand. All you need to say is, "Dad, I'm feeling a lot of pain in my groin, I'd like to see a doctor". Let us know how it works out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-16-2003, 04:24 PM   #3

woody_03 HB User
Re: 15 year-old male. Very worried about Testicular cancer PLease read on

yes i get that pain you are on about it goes away if you bend over and dangle your bits i dont no how its just does.....i can feel something is there but i dont no what. it feels big and like jelly at the top of the left testical.... the other one (the right) feels smaller and i can feel sort of the same thing but not as swollen as the left if you know what i mean. can someone help?

Old 12-27-2003, 07:12 PM   #4
Hi_its_Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody_03
yes i get that pain you are on about it goes away if you bend over and dangle your bits i dont no how its just does.....i can feel something is there but i dont no what. it feels big and like jelly at the top of the left testical.... the other one (the right) feels smaller and i can feel sort of the same thing but not as swollen as the left if you know what i mean. can someone help?
Sure sounds like a vericocele to me. Been there, done that.

Old 01-03-2004, 11:03 PM   #5

The Natural HB User

sharprob...

I had this same thing when I was 15 too. Im 19 now. Its nothing. I went to the dr and everything was fine. Im not sure excatly what it was because I forgot. But i used to get pains too like you and it felt like there was something like a tumor in my left testicle. The pain was gone a while ago. It was nothing. Go to the dr just in case tho if you are that worried

Closed Thread