It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Testicular Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2005, 10:29 PM   #1

curiousE HB User
Red face testicular cancer?

okay..so i was having some colon pains for awhile and recently took a colon test, and earlier today went in for my follow up with my primary doc to see the results...however in the past month, I have been having testicle problems, swelling in left testicle, pain in testicle and pain in left side of groin...so this morning i took an ultrasound and by the time I saw my primary doc, he had already got the results for my sonogram too...

well he said he says they found a fluid sac in my scrotum..he is not sure how that came about, but about 1 in every 5 men get it, and he said is nothing to serious...but he said the sonogram also found micro-calciums in both testicle and said it doesn't mean I have testicular cancer, but that these are associated with testicular cancer and said you may never get cancer, or if you do, it may not be for decades....he said he is not sure how the calcium comes about, he says sometimes it can be from the testicle being inflamed or from a prior injury(but I havent had an injury down there ever..atleast nothing i don't remember being that painful to cause this)...

he said, its like how they say black people are at a higher percentage of getting prostate cancer, but if you are black, it does not mean yoiu will get prostate cancer....just means they have a higher percentage....(this is in regards with my micro-calcium and possibly getting testicular cancer in the future)

he told me to try to get in touch with my urologist and see if he can give more details, but my urologist office said he was busy for the next two months....but my primary doc said he would give him an emial about me and told me to leave a message that I should see him.

I am really scared now....if anyone can help me on this, please let do..thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread