It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Testicular Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2005, 12:43 PM   #1
(male)

crunch1013 HB User
Exclamation Testicular cancer? I need your thoughts...

Hi...it's been more than seven years since I first detetcted a small lump on my left testicle. I ignored the problem for years. I was a KID and it seemed like the best option. Well, now I've started thinking about things again. It's amazing how I could just put it away for all those years, but I did. Well, the lump is still there...no bigger, no smaller; but there. Is it a lump...or is it normal? It's near the top and left side of that testicle. I've never really had any discomfort or pain...but also never brought anything up to my physician. I'm a healthy person, with plenty of energy and life. With a PRETTY strong mind and habbit to continue ignoring this thing...I'm going to need some advice on what to do. I also have a history of anxiety...so it's pretty easy for me to avoid doctors. I think I'd need to ask a therapist for help in going in to get this checked, if it comes to that. BUT seriously, it's been some SEVEN YEARS! If I go now and they determine it's cancer...it's probably gonna be too late for me. What else could it be? Thanks everyone...

Old 11-20-2005, 01:30 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

shnswms HB User
Re: Testicular cancer? I need your thoughts...

7 years is a long time for it to be cancer with no other symptoms. I think you may be talking about the epididymis. It feels like a small mass on top of your testicles. If it is really bothering you, you can go to the doctor and get him to give you a physical exam of your testicles. He can feel any unusual masses.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-20-2005, 06:58 PM   #3
(male)

crunch1013 HB User
Re: Testicular cancer? I need your thoughts...

okay...becomming reasurred...

Closed Thread