It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Testicular Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2005, 09:22 PM   #1
(male)

Dan Leonard HB User
Testicular Cancer Checks

Okay, so I know you're meant to check for lumps, but nothing I've read makes it clear where those lumps would be. Should they be within the scrotal sack or embedded in the skin of the scrotum? Because I have a lump that's within the skin of the scrotum, and I'm not sure whether or not I should be worried. Normally I'm not the type to worry, but I've had this for a while, and leaflets about this have never made it clear whether the cancer would be in the skin of the scrotum or inside it. Can anyone either put my mind at rest or tell me I should be worried?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2005, 02:24 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

shnswms HB User
Re: Testicular Cancer Checks

If its in your skin it is probably a cyst. Testicular cancer is lumps found on the testicles I believe.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2005, 04:28 PM   #3
(male)

mike1982 HB User
Re: Testicular Cancer Checks

I have a lump there too and it's been there for many years... I had an ultrasound done on it and the doctor said it was a spermatocin (I believe I said it right). So don't worry about it too much, because not every lump is cancerous...but don't be afraid to get it checked out either...as the process is very, very simple. All they do is scan your testicles with a machine and thats it.

Closed Thread