It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Testicular Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2006, 01:54 PM   #1

HelpPlease123 HB User
Testicle Cancer?

Hey guys, I need help right away! For the past few days (3-4), I have been experiencing pain in my left testicle. I also noticed that my left testicle was hanging lower than my right one. I am not sure if its a testicular problem or not but whenever I move my body around, my left side of the body hurts and I have a feeling its coming from my left testicle. I did the testicle check test any I don't feel and lumps or bumps. Can anyone please help me? I know I should go to the doctor and check up but I need to know if this is testicular cancer or not. Please, I know this thread is old but I need to know as soon as possible, thanks.

EDIT: Whenever I turn my body to the left, it feels like something is hurting from my pelvis area and under. Don't know what it is.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-15-2006, 05:18 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Podee HB User
Re: Testicle Cancer?

You MUST go to a doctor, however in general pain is not supposed to be a symptom of testicular cancer.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-17-2006, 03:14 PM   #3

HelpPlease123 HB User

Thanks for the comment. After a few days without going to the doctor (cause no one would take me, its about a 10 minute drive), my left side healed up and it doesn't hurt as much as it used to hurt but now it feels like both my testicles are really sensitive to things. Whenever I move around they tend to feel like bruises. Oh yeah, when you do the testicle check, how do you know if there is a lump or something. I did it like 10 times already but still can't find a lump, how big of a lump are you looking for in order for it to be considered swollen or w/e? I heard that in teen years, teens may encounter their testicles being swollen for a bit because they haven't gone through puberty yet. I'm a 14 year old male and I don't think I'm done with it, so yeah.. I would like to thank anyone who can help me out here. THANKS ALOT.

Old 07-17-2006, 03:16 PM   #4

HelpPlease123 HB User

By the way, I haven't done anything with my testicles. I did not get kicked or punched in the testicle. I didn't do any harm to it nor did other people. I don't get how one day this can just suddenly happen. Is it probably because of too much masturbation?

Old 07-17-2006, 09:20 PM   #5

HelpPlease123 HB User

Can someone please help me? I just noticed after looking at the mirror that my left testicle is smaller than my right. Is this a sign of something?

Old 07-17-2006, 09:40 PM   #6

HelpPlease123 HB User

Sigh, I hate to be such a crybaby about this, but this has been really bugging me. I now realize that my left testicle rotates on its own. How can this be fixed?

Old 07-18-2006, 05:26 PM   #7
(female)

Jeremyar04 HB User

Testicular cancer is a form of cancer that affects the testicles. The testicles (also called testes) are located inside the scrotum. The scrotum is a loose bag of skin underneath the penis. The testicles produce male sex hormones and sperm cells for reproduction.

The risk for developing testicular cancer is greater in men who have an undescended testicle.

Testicular cancer is an uncommon form of cancer. It most often affects men between the ages of 15 and 35. Testicular cancer is an uncommon form of cancer.

If testicular cancer is detected and treated in its early stages, there is a high survival rate. Testicular cancer can grow and spread to other parts of the body.

Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?

There are no symptoms in the early stages. When symptoms do appear, the most common ones are:

hard lump in either testicle (lump is the first sign, it is usually painless)
swelling in a testicle
pain or discomfort in a testicle or scrotum
a heavy feeling in a testicle
a dull ache in the abdomen or groin
a sudden collection of fluid in the scrotum
enlargement or tenderness of the breasts

How Do I Perform A Testicular Self-Exam?

It is important to be familiar with the normal size, shape and weight of your testicles.

It is best to check yourself right after a hot shower. After a hot shower, the skin of the scrotum is relaxed and soft.

Using both hands, gently roll each testicle between your fingers.

Become familiar with the epididymis. The epididymis is a rope-like structure on the top and back of each testicle. The epididymis is not an abnormal lump.

Report any unusual swelling and lumps to your doctor.

Source: [url]http://www.mamashealth.com/cancer/testcan.asp[/url]

Old 07-19-2006, 11:28 AM   #8

HelpPlease123 HB User

Okay, yesterday I went to go check with my family doctor and he said he doesn't know what's causing the rotation of the testicles. All he did was gave me antibiotics to take the pain away. Later that day, I realized my right testicle was starting to rotate, so I got really scared and concerned. So, my parent took me to the closest hospital nearby and I went into the emergency room. They examined my testicles several times and asked me if I felt the pain and sometimes I would say yes/no. I took the antibiotics by doctor subscribed to me so I think that took the pain away. Anyways, the doctors took an ultrasound of both my testicles and said that the left testicle has an epididymis cyst. They said I was fine to go. Now, I am not sure if the cyst is causing my testicle to rotate or what. But, it won't seem to stop. The medication only treated the bad stomach aches, not the rotation of the testicles. I was wondering if you guys know if the cyst is the problem that is causing my testicles to rotate on its own. They said it wasn't a tortion. So, as of right now, I am really unsure what is going on except that I am only taking medication to relieve my pain. Please help if you can.

I am only concerned/stress about this situation because I'm scared that I might not have any kids in the future. The fact is that I do want children in the future. I just want to make sure this is not preventing me from not having kids.

Last edited by HelpPlease123; 07-19-2006 at 06:42 PM.

Old 07-21-2006, 11:46 AM   #9

HelpPlease123 HB User

Okay guys, I went to checkup with the doctor yesterday and he said don't worry about the movement of the testicles unless it is rotating sideways facing the bottom of the scrotum. He also said if I notice any skin color change in my scrotum, it's a possible tortion. But, all he said was to not worry about it much and just keep taking the medications. The doctor also said that the antibiotics that be prescribed me had side effects that can cause my abdomen to hurt. I am really happy that he is helping me find a urologist just to check up for the last time to see if everything is going okay.

What's going on right now: My testicles still hurt a little bit whenever I move around. My testicles are also moving, (back and forth I think). Yes, its scary. But I read some men can have that.

I just want to ask anybody on this forum these simple questions that I do not know about:

1) When you wake up in the morning, is your scrotum supposed to be hard?

2) When the scrotum is hard, is it usually puffy or big?

Thanks if these questions can be answered.

Old 07-23-2006, 02:33 PM   #10

HelpPlease123 HB User

Thread moved due to wrong subject. Sorry.

[url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=412372[/url].

Old 07-24-2006, 10:36 PM   #11

HelpPlease123 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bob
yo if u masterbat and u do it again right away that will happen and ur left testi is normal if it haggest there just more skin
If I do that, what will happen? Are you talking about how the scrotum gets hard?

Closed Thread